Thursday, May 29, 2014

Blog 22


1.) I was most proud of the fact that the students enjoyed  the music I was playing while they cam into the classroom. Students felt that it fit the theme very well, that mad me feel more confident in myself. 

2.)

a.)  I think I deserved a P i made time and had a lot to say about my topic. 

b.) I felt that my presentation was very informative and is P worthy I made talking time and felt that my activities were enjoyable for the class. 

3.) What worked was the music and my 2nd answer. I felt that it was going to be hard to explain certain concept but it felt as if they were easy. 

4.) What I would do next time is have less slides on horse power, it did not ruin my presentation in anyway but it would leave more room for other slides. 

5.) Now that i have successfully completed the senior course I no longer doubt myself from anything that seems to hard. 9 moths ago i would have never even tried to do this senior presentation. I now feel that i could accomplish my goals like in being a line man or air frame and power plant technician.

No comments:

Post a Comment