Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blog 3, topic choice & semester 1 Eslr goals

1. customization of a vehical
Effective I poly Citizen
This year I'm committed to not only perform to best of my ability, but also take advantage of the people around me. If I have trouble on subject I will not hesitate to get a tutor from one of my peers.After all it will benefit the tutor as well, he or she, will be getting more then enough practice on what ever subject it may be. Another thing is to be giving off a positive vibe threw out the school year. It's effective the way others feel when you tend to be so negative about everything also unhealthy.
Effective Learner
To perform to the best of my ability I am dedicated to paying full attention to teachers. I'm only a year away from college, being unable to behave properly shouldn't be a problem. If I feel that I don not understand a certain subject I will not hesitate in finding a tutor. One can only succeed by hard work and determination.
Effective User Of Technology
I have been in the habit of checking my email multiple times a day. Especially because of the fact that I have a job. In order to insure I am always up to date with the blog, my phone Is directly connected to blogger.
Effective Communicator
Communication is very important when it comes to following instructions. I am learning this very quick because of work. My boss has said it himself. "If you don't understand something don't hesitate to ask".if I have a question I will ask it. I never feel embarrassed or timid to ask,why should I,I want to ensure I do it correctly the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment