Friday, January 31, 2014

Blog 13 (lesson 2 reflection)


1. One thng I loved about the whole experience was that its n ot difficult to rech 10 minutes of talking time, fluency is a bit harder. Which is something I can work on.
 
2. a. I would give my self a p- I meet talking time stuttered a bit but overall it was not bad
 
b. All my information was related to my Eq maybe to the exception of one which was the spark plugs, The thing about them is you cant really see them anyways, my mistake.  
 
3. what worked was the pictures I felt that people were easily able to understand the parts of the car with visuals. If I just named parts of a car with no visuals a good majority of the people whould have no clue what I was talking about.
 
4. What I would have done was maybe take off spark plugs, I must have been caught up with performance and forgot out about appearance.
 
5. Something to do with modification, because to refurbish something it means to make better than what it was before, modifying lets you do this.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment