Monday, January 6, 2014

Senior Project: The holiday




1.
Over break I fixed my mentor and I did an oil change on my sisters car, and found out that the struts in the car have been severely damaged because of the poor job of a mechanic who recently replaced the shocks. This was bad news to my sister, but the good news is that the engine for my mentors Honda civic is going to be bought this Saturday which we will be working on all day.
Blog 10: Senior Project: The Holiday

2.
The most important thing I have learned is, when doing work in a car, the work must be done in with the best quality. If not you risk damaging your vehicle, I know so from the example of my sisters car and the time my mentor and I applied paint in the cars interior; and it started to chip of because of the sun heat.

3.
I would either talk to my mentor or my neighbor Alex. Alex works for triple A, and has a car of his own. He is pretty savvy when it comes to cars, because I've seen him work on them since I was a little boy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment