Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Blog 15


1. What I plan on doing with my independent component 2 is continue working with my mentors car. The last I heard from the progress was that he was finally able to get the engine to run, it leaks, but it runs. It is almost done it needs its final coats of primer and paint. Also it needs heat resistant pain in the interior. My sister is going to buy a Acura Tsk which means I can inherit her Accord, if we run out of things to do on my mentors car, he is willing to help me on mine!

2. I will show pictures and possibly a video( I think it will be fun to) I also want to talk about my mentor and were he comes from he's been great at what he does and I would like for people to know a little about him.

3.His car was in horrible condition the way it was and now that it is almost completely refurbished we can talk about the way we did it and the things we feel are the most important about refurbishing a vehicle. Also if we get to mine it will be preety fun.

4. (got it)



No comments:

Post a Comment