Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Extra blog post (Febuary)

 
I have never taken the time to introduce my mentor. His name is Paul Munoz a great positive person. He almost feels like a big brother, something I've never really felt  since I am the oldest boy in the house. Fixing and modifying cars is one of the only few things he knows how to do. Hes also an engineer in medical equipment used for hospitals or laboratories (I am not sure of the real name of his title). He is also pretty savvy at fixing computers and anything that has electronic components. What he is holding on his hand is an Axel which he let me put in, it was not an easy task, but as usual we were able to manage. 
 
 
Its been quite an experience working with my mentor, the components of a car have never been more interesting than ever. The cars engine is pretty much done, it runs but has a few problems with its sensors. Its also has a name believe it or not, "Raden". He still has a few things to add like paint and new interior paint but overall its is coming out well. As you can see it still has its first coat of primer. And my mentor is showing me the way to insert the axel, because there are rings that must stay in place but keep falling out every time you try and attempt to mount it on the side of the engine.      

No comments:

Post a Comment